SUGGESTED RECIPE – KALE PESTO SPAGHETTI
What you need:
- Spaghetti 100g
- Sea Salt 10g
- Parmesan Cheese Grated 20g
- WRLD FLVRS Kale Pesto Sauce 80g
- Toasted Pine nuts 10g
- Kale Leaves Strips 30g
- Water 500g
- Add water to a large pot, bring to a rapid boil with salt
- Add dry spaghetti in and cook to al dante according to instruction on package. If you are using fresh pasta, cook for 3 minutes
- Drain pasta well
- In a frying pan, add WRLD FLVRS Kale Pesto Sauce, bring to a simmer.
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce and toss well
- Place nicely on a warm plate
- Garnish with kale leaves, Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts. Buon Appetito!