SUGGESTED RECIPE – TIGER SHRIMP “THERMIDOR”
What you need:
- Large Tiger Shrimps with Shell On 10ea
- WRLD FLVRS Mornay Sauce 100g
- Parmesan Cheese Grated 20g
- Chopped Parsley 10g
- Dijon Mustard 10g
- Preheat oven to 220c
- Cut Tiger Shrimp in half length wise (butterfly)
- Remove shrimp meat from shell and cut in dice. KEEP THE SHELLS!
- Place shrimp meat in a bowl, mix with WRLD FLVRS Mornay Sauce, mustard and parsley.
- Stuff shrimp and sauce mixture back into the shells on a foil lined baking sheet
- Top each shrimp with generous amount of grated cheese
- Place stuffed shrimps in the oven and bake until golden
- Place on a warm plate, yum!