SUGGESTED RECIPE – STEAK WITH RED WINE SAUCE
What you need:
- Beef Steak (Rib Eye, Sirloin or Tenderloin) 120g
- Garlic Clove 10g
- Sea Salt 1g
- Olive Oil 10g
- Fresh Thyme Sprigs 1ea
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper 1g
- WRLD FLVRS Red Wine Sauce 50g
- Bring you steak out to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking
- Heat your heavy frying pan (recommend cast iron) on high heat
- Season your steak with salt and pepper
- Once your pan is very hot, add oil to frying pan, and place your steak into the pan without moving it
- Turn the heat down to Medium. Add garlic and thyme into the pan.
- Once the steak is brown very nicely on one side (approximately 1.5 minutes) flip to the other side
- Using a spoon, keep basting the steak with the aromatic oil in the pan.
- Once the steak is to your desired doneness (we recommend medium rare internal core temp)
- Let it rest for 15 minutes then plate it nicely on a warm plate
- Serve with WRLD FLVRS Signature Red Wine Sauce and your favourite steak garnish.